Dear BitMart Users,
BTCCASH (CASH) listed on BitMart! To celebrate the listing of CASH, we are giving away 400 CASH in our Social Media Airdrops, Net Buying Competition and Net Buy and Win events!
Promotion Period: 11/28/2022 10:00 AM – 12/13/2022 10:00 AM UTC
I. Social Media Airdrops - 150 CASH Giveaway!
>>> Step 3: Retweet & Tag 3 Friends
>>> Step 4: Fill in the Form
After completing the above steps, users will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 3,000 winners will get to share a prize pool of 150 CASH.
II. Net Buying Competition - 150 CASH Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total net buying volume (buy-sell) of CASH on their BitMart account during the competition period. The top 20 users with the highest net buying volume will be rewarded with the following prizes:
1st: 27.6 CASH
2nd: 21 CASH
3rd: 15 CASH
4th-10th: 7.2 CASH each
11th-20th: 3.6 CASH each
👉Buy Now CASH
III. Net Buy & Win - 100 CASH Giveaway!
Users who have the net buying volume (buy-sell) greater than or equal to 50 USDT of CASH will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 400 winners will be drawn to receive 0.25 CASH each (Excluding the top 20 buyers).
👉Buy Now CASH
- Users who receive the II. Net Buying Competition rewards will not be counted as participating III. Net Buy & Win.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Nov. 28, 2022