Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart will launch Shopping.io (SHOP) 72h Vote Listing on Feb. 9, 2023, you can participate in this event by purchasing BitMart Vote-To-Earn NFT throughBitMart NFT Marketplace. And exercise your right to vote via BitMart Vote Listing.
- Voting Period: 2/9/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 2/12/2023 11:00 AM UTC
- Required Valid Listing Votes: 1,000 Votes
- Type: Vote Listing
- Max. Votes Per User：1 Vote Per User
- Total Airdrop Prize Pool: 135,000 SHOP ~ approx. 8,000 USD
- Requirement: Users who hold at least one BitMart Vote-To-Earn NFT
Vote Listing Timeline
Step 1. Qualification Period:
2/8/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 2/9/2023 9:00 AM UTC
Users need to hold the BitMart Vote-To-Earn NFT to be qualified to vote for the project.
Step 2. Voting Period:
2/9/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 2/12/2023 11:00 AM UTC
Each qualified account will only count as one vote, even though they have more than one BitMart Vote-To-Earn NFTs in their account.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
2/12/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 2/12/2023 11:30 AM UTC
The system will compute and finalize the voting result.
Step 4. Announcement:
2/12/2023 11:30 AM UTC
If the project gets equal to or more than 1,000 valid votes, the final result will be announced and it will be listed on the BitMart spot market soon.
Vote Listing Rules
- The winning project needs to get no less than 1,000 valid votes to be listed on BitMart.
- Each BitMart account with Vote-to-Earn NFT will only count as one vote.
- Users are only eligible to receive one airdrop regardless of the quantity of Vote-to-Earn NFT that was purchased.
- All users who vote for the project and still hold the Vote-to-Earn NFTat the snapshot time from 2/12/2023 11:00 AM UTC to 2/13/2023 11:00 AM UTC will share the airdrop prize pool. The FIRST 1,000 qualified voters will equally share the prize pool of SHOP worth $5,000. All remaining qualified users will share the rest of the prize pool equally.
- Airdrop Rewards will be issued within 24 hours after the token trading starts.
- Any cheating or malicious behavior in a depositing vote will result in disqualification.
- The withdrawal function will remain open, and BitMart will only identify the holder of the NFT if it stays on BitMart. If users withdraw the NFT to other platforms, it can't be deposited back to a Bitmart wallet and won't be eligible for rewards.
Vote Listing User Guide
- Users can participate in the event through BitMart Vote Listing
- Users who hold the Vote-to-Earn NFT will be qualified to vote
- The voting amount reaches 1,000, the project will be listed on BitMart within 10 business days
- The vote listing is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong (China), Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, the state of New York, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is considered a high-risk investment. Please be advised to purchase with caution and pay attention to investment risks. BitMart makes its best effort to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for investment losses.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Feb. 7, 2023
Article is closed for comments.