Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart will launch a limited-time Earn subscription event specially intended for UAE users only with an additional 2% APY to be offered. During the event, if UAE users subscribe for our designated Fixed Savings products over 500 USDT, an additional 2% APY will be offered!
Period: 5/26/2023 10:00 UTC - 6/1/2023 23:59 UTC
Subscribe for BitMart Earn over 500 USDT to Receive an Additional 2% APY!
During the event, UAE users who subscribe the following Earn products over 500 USDT will receive an additional 2% APY of their subscription amount with maximum 20 USDT rewards offered, which will be airdropped after the event ends.
|Subscription Currency||Product Type||Days Required|
Example: If a user subscribes 20,000 USDT during the event, according to our rule, he or she will be able to receive 20,000*2%/365*14=15.34 USDT as rewards.
Terms & Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions govern your participation in this event. By participating in this event, you agree to these terms and conditions and additional terms including but not limited to the BitMart User Agreement.
2. Please note that the BitMart Savings and Dual Investment services are not available for users located in, established in, or a resident of the United States of America.
3. BitMart reserves the right to cancel the rewards or freeze any accounts suspected of fraudulent activities and reserves all rights for the final explanation of the Campaign.
4. BitMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this campaign if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this campaign; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the campaign as determined by BitMart in its sole discretion.
1. Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative in nature and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
2. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal or tax advice.
Thanks for your support!
May 26, 2023
Article is closed for comments.