With our sights set firmly on the future, we continue to be on the lookout for talent to take us into our next chapter of growth!
💼Scope of Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Create, monitor, and manage social media accounts, sharing engaging content to grow the communities and establish brand presence amongst all channels;
- Produce high-quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform, including writing and editing social media posts, improving engagement, and promoting campaigns;
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity and ensure brand consistency in social media communications;
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns;
- Measure, analyse and report the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Use scheduling tools and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the platform’s social presence & performance;
- Develop and manage social influencer programs and form key relationships with influencers;
- Manage a high volume of daily social media posts and a budget for social media activities.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in social media marketing within a B2C context including planning and managing content in a corporate, or an agency setting, alternatively in a tech/SaaS company;
- Proven Experience managing social media communities across major networks (Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok);
- Demonstrable knowledge of social analytics tools and social growth hacks with a solid understanding of social media KPIs;
- Exceptional storyteller: written and visual;
- Proven experience developing impactful content (written, imagery, video) for multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Have the know-how to analyse and act on data that supports your marketing decisions;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as end-users;
- Knowledge of design or video creation/editing is a plus;
- Experience in crypto industry is a plus.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating to:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.