Wherever you work within the organization, your role is critical and your contribution is recognized and valued!
💼Scope of Role & Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to help drive our ambitious growth plans. You will be an important part of our fast-growing team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level.
Reporting directly to the country director, you will be responsible for taking ownership and accountability for brand marketing strategy, including planning, implementation, management, and optimization for both inbound marketing and paid media.
- According to the platform's development strategy, formulate and sort out the platform's brand management strategy to tap and enhance the platform's brand value;
- Responsible for planning and driving multi-channel brand marketing strategies from end to end, including but not limited to social media, community outreach, email marketing, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations, PR, media, industry associations, and 360 campaigns to drive awareness and improve brand sentiment and awareness;
- Plan and measure performance goals to identify industry trends, revenue drivers, and opportunities and present findings to the leadership team;
- Develop, rewrite, and edit the corresponding communication materials, such as PR manuscripts, briefing documents, fact sheets, bylined articles, and presentations; also monitor and evaluate the release effect;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Growth Marketing, Product, and Operations to ensure cross-functional alignment and a streamlined user experience;
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and market trends while continuing to innovate storytelling and brand identity;
- Organize and supervise public relations plans, deal with crisis events, and reduce corporate image and reputation loss.
- 3-5 years of industry experience, with at least 3 years of B2C brand marketing experience;
- Proven experience building strong brand identity in the B2C/Crypto/Tech/E-commerce space;
- Passion for writing, and storytelling. We need someone who can write – everything from PR manuscripts to quick tweets, to dynamically engaging current and potential users and influencers;
- 0-to-1 mentality, able to operate autonomously and provide clear, decisive guidance when consulted;
- Bonus points if you’re deep into crypto derivatives trading or have strong interests in crypto.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume to:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.