Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart is thrilled to announce the launch of the NFT-based Joint Vote Listing Program for users to support projects they want to be listed on BitMart. BitMart Joint Vote Listing NFT holders can vote for listing projects which gives them a choice in what tokens are listed on BitMart. NFT holders that vote will also have access to project airdrops.
How it works:
Users need to purchase the NFT from a joint project on the NFT Marketplace to participate in voting. When the project gets the required votes, it will be listed on BitMart within ten business days. After listing on BitMart, all voters who hold the project’s NFT will share a prize pool of the project token as an airdrop. Users can trade their NFT on the BitMart NFT Marketplace if they would like.
Users can participate in this program by purchasing a BitMart Joint Vote Listing NFT from the NFT Marketplace. NFT holders can go to the Voting page and vote for tokens during the specified time slots.
- All listing projects will be strictly evaluated for quality before voting starts.
- Each BitMart account is eligible to hold only one BGVE NFT.
- Each account will only count as one vote.
- All voters who hold the BitMart Joint Vote Listing NFT will share the airdrop prize pool.
- Rewards will be issued within 12 - 24 hours after the token trading starts.
- BitMart reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
- BitMart Joint Vote Listing NFT voting rights will be live from 12/11/2022. Voting rights will be renewed/updated for each newly promoted potential listing.
- Holders of BitMart Joint Vote Listing NFT will be eligible to participate in the vote for listing on the BitMart launchpad section;
- Holders of a BitMart Joint Vote Listing NFT must vote on the assigned project that reaches 1000 votes to get that project’s token rewards via airdrop;
- The withdrawal function will remain open, and BitMart will only identify the holder of the NFT if it stays on BitMart. If users withdraw the NFT to other platforms, it can't be deposited back to a Bitmart wallet and won't be eligible for rewards.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down, and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Dec 7, 2022