Deposit refers to adding funds to your account and boosting your balance.
Withdraw refers to subtracting an amount from the funds you have on your balance from BitMart to other platforms or wallets.
Transfer refers to the movement of funds between different accounts on BitMart.
How to deposit on BitMart?
1. Go to the BitMart official website: www.bitmart.com, and login to the BitMart account. Click [Personal Center] on the upper right and tap [Deposit].
2. After entering the [Spot] page, select the coin that needs to deposit, and click [Deposit]. (Here we deposit USDT as an example)
3. Select chain (must be synced with the withdrawal chain type), copy the deposit address, and paste it to the USDT-ERC20 withdrawal address of the external platform or wallet, enter the withdrawal amount, and click withdraw.
4. After you confirm to withdraw, your withdrawal request will be pending verification. Your funds will be deposited into the BitMart spot account upon the blockchain confirmation. You can check your deposit record on [Fund History] - [Deposit].
- Only send the corresponding digital asset to the deposit address. Trying to deposit a non-supported token may result in the loss of tokens.
- Coins will be deposited immediately upon 25 network confirmations.
- Always make sure that the chain type, address, and quantity before depositing as crypto transactions are irreversible.
How to withdraw from BitMart?
1. Go to the BitMart official website: www.bitmart.com, and login to your BitMart account. Click [Personal Center] on the upper right and tap [Withdraw].
2. After entering the [Spot] page, select the coin that needs to be withdrawn, and click [Withdraw], select withdrawal type.
Transfer through the crypto network, also known as external transfer, means withdrawing to an external address that is out of the BitMart platform.
Transfer via email/mobile phone/ID, also known as internal transfer, means withdrawal to BitMart users and is free of charge. (Here we withdraw USDT via a crypto network as an example)
3. Select chain (must be synced with the deposit chain type), paste the USDT-ERC20 deposit address of the external platform/wallet to the [Withdrawal address], enter the withdrawal amount, and click [Withdraw].
4. Enter the SMS code, Email Code, and Google Code for security verifications, and click [Submit] to proceed to withdraw.
(Actual amount received = Withdrawal amount - Withdrawal fee)
5. After submitting the withdrawal request, please wait for verification processing. The withdrawal amount will be credited upon blockchain network confirmation. You can check your withdrawal record in [Fund History] - [Withdrawal]. (Immediate deposit and withdrawal if between BitMart accounts)
How to transfer the futures account?
1. Go to BitMart official website: www.bitmart.com, and login to the BitMart account. Click [Futures] on the top navigation bar, and click [USDⓈ-M].
2. Click the [Transfer] button, to enter the transfer page.
3. Select to transfer from the [Spot] to the [Futures], select the USDT, enter the transfer amount, and click [Transfer].
(You can click the conversion button on the transfer section to transfer from the [Futures] to [Spot])
4. You can start trading futures upon successfully transferring.
(Transfers between account(s) is immediately credited and free of charge)
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk. BitMart will do its best to list only high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your investment losses.