Dear BitMart Users：
To celebrate that Wolfi Palm will be launched on the BitMart NFT marketplace, the Wolfi Palm 24h flash sale will take place on December 12nd, 2022. Users can only participate in the event and acquire tickets for preferential pricing through the BitMart Launchpad. If users do not get an NFT through the INO flash sale, users can still purchase on the NFT Marketplace at 40 USDT when the collection is listed.
- Start Time: 12/12/2022 01:00 PM UTC - 12/13/2022 01:00 PM UTC
- Listing Time: 12/13/2022 04:00 PM UTC
- Total Supply: 290 WOLP NFT
- Type: Multiple Ticket
- Hard Cap Per User：3 Ticket Per User
- Amount Per Ticket : 1 Ticket = 1 WOLPNFT = 28 USDT
- Sale Price: 28 USDT
About Wolfi Palm NFT Collection:
Network: BNB Chain
NFT Smart Contract: 0x87084533600b9559711e866adBEA4503c7aF93e1
Wolfi Palm NFT is a real-world NFT that contains 1 land area of 8 x 8 m2 and 1 palm tree. growth for 3 years, turning a profit in year 4.
Step 1. Qualification Period:
2022-12-11 13:00:00 ~ 2022-12-12 13:00:00 UTC
Step 2. Participation Period:
2022-12-12 13:00:00 ~ 2022-12-13 14:00:00 UTC
Once users have gained the lottery ticket, users can decide the number of tickets they want. The corresponding assets will be locked.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
2022-12-13 14:00:00 ~ 2022-12-13 16:00:00 UTC
The flash sale will compute and finalize the winners’ list.
Step 4. Announcement & NFT Airdrop:
2022-12-13 16:00:00 UTC
On completion of step 3, the announcement will be made. BitMart will deduct the corresponding assets and unlock the rest. NFT airdrop will be completed within 24 business working hours.
Launchpad User Guide
Purchase one on the NFT Marketplace: Available on December 13th, 4 PM UTC
Terms & Conditions:
- This Launchpad has 2-days floor price protection once the collection is listed on the secondary market.
- Users can only participate in the event through BitMart Launchpad;
- Users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the event.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Dec. 9, 2022