Dear BitMart Users,
Chains.com (CHA) listed on BitMart at 9:00 AM on 12/27/2022 UTC! To celebrate the listing of CHA, we are giving away 809,000 CHA in our Social Media Airdrops, Net Buying Competition and Buy and Win events!
Promotion Period: 12/28/2022 9:00 AM – 1/12/2023 9:00 AM UTC
I. Social Media Airdrops - 200,000 CHA Giveaway!
>>> Step 1: Follow BitMart Twitter & BitMart Research Twitter & Chains Twitter
>>> Step 2: Join BitMart Telegram (Asia) & CHA Telegram Group
>>> Step 3: Retweet & Tag 3 Friends
>>> Step 4: Fill in the Form
After completing the above steps, users will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 800 winners will get to share a prize pool of 200,000 CHA.
II. Net Buying Competition - 450,000 CHA Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total net buying volume (buy-sell) of CHA on their BitMart account during the competition period. The top 20 users with the highest net buying volume will be rewarded with the following prizes:
1st: 100,000 CHA
2nd: 70,000 CHA
3rd: 40,000 CHA
4th-10th: 20,000 CHA each
11th-20th: 10,000 CHA each
III. Net Buy & Win - 159,000 CHA Giveaway!
Users who have the net buying volume (buy-sell) greater than or equal to 50 USDT of CHA will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 80 winners will be drawn to receive 1,987.5 CHA each (Excluding the top 20 buyers).
- Users who receive the II. Net Buying Competition rewards will not be counted as participating III. Net Buy & Win.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Dec. 28, 2022
Article is closed for comments.