Dear BitMart Users,
Pay Bit (PAYBIT) listed on BitMart! To celebrate the listing of PAYBIT, we are giving away 3,230 PAYBIT in our Social Media Airdrops, Net Buying Competition and Buy and Win events!
Promotion Period: 1/10/2023 10:00 AM – 1/25/2023 10:00 AM UTC
I. Social Media Airdrops - 1,500 PAYBIT Giveaway!
>>> Step 3: Retweet & Tag 3 Friends
>>> Step 4: Fill in the Form
After completing the above steps, users will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 5,000 winners will get to share a prize pool of 1,500 PAYBIT.
II. Net Buying Competition - 1,500 PAYBIT Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total net buying volume (buy-sell) of PAYBIT on their BitMart account during the competition period. The top 20 users with the highest net buying volume will be rewarded with the following prizes:
1st: 300 PAYBIT
2nd: 225 PAYBIT
3rd: 150 PAYBIT
4th-10th: 75 PAYBIT each
11th-20th: 30 PAYBIT each
👉Buy Now PAYBIT
III. Net Buy & Win - 230 PAYBIT Giveaway!
Users who have the net buying volume (buy-sell) greater than or equal to 50 USDT of PAYBIT will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 230 winners will be drawn to receive 1 PAYBIT each (Excluding the top 20 buyers).
👉Buy Now PAYBIT
- Users who receive the II. Net Buying Competition rewards will not be counted as participating III. Net Buy & Win.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Jan. 10, 2023