BitMart Futures Trading Fee Vouchers are rewards given to users through various campaigns and promotions.
BitMart Futures Trading Fee Vouchers come in three forms.
- USDT Futures Trading Fee Vouchers (for futures calculated in USDT),
- BTC Futures Trading Fee Vouchers (for futures calculated in BTC)
- ETH Futures Trading Fee Vouchers (for futures calculated in ETH).
Futures Trading Fee Vouchers are used to reduce the user's futures trading fees in the form of a rebate when the futures transaction generates a fee. In other words, after the user's futures trading fees are directly deducted when opening or closing a position, the voucher will immediately return the corresponding futures trading fees to the futures account.
If the voucher is not used after the expiration date, the system will reclaim the voucher after the expiration date and the voucher will be ceased. If there are multiple vouchers, the system will priority apply to the voucher with the shortest expiration date. The Futures Trading Fee Vouchers will be effective immediately after it is issued to your account, the user does not need to apply the voucher manually.
a. The entrance to display BitMart Futures Trading Fee Vouchers on the web is added under the account dropdown list in the "Voucher Center" entry. In the app, it is located on the left side.
b. Information displayed on BitMart Futures Trading Fee Vouchers: Voucher name (BitMart Futures Trading Fee Voucher), expiration date, applicable to U-based or BTC/ETH-based, voucher amount, remaining amount, voucher status (available/exhausted/expired/ invalid), and a "Details" button. Clicking on the web version will open a pop-up displaying expense details.
c. Support voucher contract type filtering (All/Contract Vouchers), and support voucher status filtering (available/exhausted/expired/invalid).
d. Displayed fields in the details list: Trading pair, direction (long, short, close long, close short), deduction amount, and time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Futures Trading Fee Vouchers can only be used to deduct fees that are generated from futures transactions, but user losses will be excluded.
- When user(s) have both Futures Trading Fee Vouchers and trading bonuses in their account, the Futures Trading Fee Vouchers will be priority deducted from the futures trading fees.
- If our system detects that users who conducted any cheating behavior such as bulk registration to receive vouchers, user’s account will be disabled.
- BitMart reserves the right of final interpretation of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to modifying, changing or canceling the campaign without prior notice.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk. BitMart will do its best to list only high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your investment losses.