Welcome to the user guide for the Spot Trading Fee Voucher, a feature of the Rewards Hub on BitMart.
1. What is the Spot Trading Fee Voucher?
The Spot Trading Fee Voucher is a special reward that can be used to get a rebate on your trading fees. You can receive the voucher by participating in specific promotional activities or campaigns on our platform.
2. How does it work?
Once you receive the Spot Trading Fee Voucher, you can use it to get a discount on your trading fees. The Voucher has a face value of 1 USDT or 3 USDT, and you can use it multiple times until the value of such Voucher has been fully used. However, please note that the Voucher can only be used for spot trading fees and cannot be used for margin or futures trading fees.
3. Who is eligible to receive the Spot Trading Fee Voucher?
New users who have registered within the past 3 days and existing users who have been active on our platform prior to the promotional campaign can receive the voucher. However, please note that special rate users, including API special rate users and institutional users, are not eligible to receive the voucher.
4. When does the Spot Trading Fee Voucher expire?
New users must use the Spot Trading Fee Voucher within 3 days of receiving it, and existing users must use the voucher within 7 days of receiving it. If the voucher is not used within the specified time frame, it will expire and cannot be used.
5. Are there any limitations to using the Spot Trading Fee Voucher?
The voucher can only be used for spot trading fees, and cannot be used for margin trading fees. Also, users who have used BMX discount vouchers cannot use the Spot Trading Fee Voucher. Additionally, users who have special fee rates and leverage users are not eligible to use the voucher.
6. How often can I receive the voucher?
There are daily, monthly, and yearly limits to how much you can receive in Spot Trading Fee Voucher. Each user can receive up to 6 USDT in Spot Spot Trading Fee Vouchers per day, 10 USDT per month, and 30 USDT per year. Please note that these limits are subject to change based on the platform's overall usage and demand for the vouchers.
Terms and Conditions：
1. BitMart reserves the right to cancel the rewards or freeze any accounts suspected of fraudulent activities and reserves all rights for the final explanation of the Campaign.
2. BitMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this campaign if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this campaign; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the campaign as determined by BitMart in its sole discretion.
Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative in nature and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal or tax advice.