Dear all BitMart users:
During the BitMart 5th Anniversary event, all API users are eligible for the API trading fee return base on your trading volume. The return is up to 90% of the Spot trading fee.
|Trading Volume||Return||Maximum(USDT)||API VIP User Trading Fee Return||Maximum(USDT)|
Terms and Conditions：
- These terms and conditions govern your participation in this event. By participating in this event, you agree to these terms and conditions and additional terms including but not limited to the BitMart User Agreement.
- You need to complete theadvanced KYC verification before you can participate in API trading.
- Only BitMart users who have an API key and submit orders through the API can participate in this event.BitMart reserves the right to cancel awards to or freeze any accounts suspected of fraudulent activities and reserves all rights for the final explanation of the events.
- itMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this event if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this event; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the event as determined by BitMart at its sole discretion.
- Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative in nature and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal or tax advice.
Thanks for Supporting BitMart!