Dear all BitMart users:
We are excited to announce that we have integrated with Banxa to provide a better On-Ramp experience when you buy crypto at BitMart.
To celebrate the partnership with Banxa, we are going to offer 0 transaction fees to buy crypto with Banxa on BitMart.
Promotion Period: March 15th UTC 00:00 - March 31st UTC 00:00
Terms and Conditions:
- Accepted payment methods: all card payments, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- These terms and conditions govern your participation in this campaign. By participating in this campaign, you agree to these terms and conditions and additional terms including but not limited to the BitMart User Agreement.
- The completion of the level 2 KYC of BitMart are required..
- BitMart users must complete Banxa’s buy/sell processes to be eligible for the zero (0) transaction fee with Banxa.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel awards to or freeze any accounts suspected of fraudulent activities and reserves all rights for the final explanation of the campaigns.
- BitMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this campaign if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this campaign; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the campaign as determined by BitMart at its sole discretion.
- Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative in nature and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal or tax advice.
The BitMart Team
March 14th, 2023