Dear BitMart Users,
For Futures Copy Trading feature, after the position of the follower is opened with the master trader, the following four situations of "closing the copy position" will be encountered:
1. Follow the master trader to close the position
When the master trader closes the position, the follow-up system automatically closes your follow-up position synchronously.
2. Followers to close their positions independently
The followers can independently close the current following position.
3. Trigger take profit/stop loss ratio
When the master trader who follows the position sets a stop-profit and stop-loss, the follower will set it synchronously. When the stop profit and stop loss are triggered, the following positions will be automatically closed.
4. The current follow-up position loss is greater than the available follow-up assets
When the floating loss amount of the current follow-up position is greater than the currently available follow-up assets, the follow-up position will be automatically closed.
Note: The "Current Position" on the contract page is displayed following the position
1. Each follow-up order of the user will be displayed in the "Current Position", and the follow-up order has a label to distinguish the display
2. Users can close positions one by one or one click in the "current order";
3. The user's own trading position and the copy position will not be merged.
4. When a user follows multiple master traders to bring the same trading pair, the first master trader to follow will be given priority for copying
User A follows master trader B first, and then master trader C. The two master traders open positions separately. The copy currency is BTC/USDT, and the leverage is 100.
Follow master trader B's opening price at 13,000 USDT, and buy 100 contracts; follow master trader C's opening price at 14,000 USDT, buy 100 contracts.
At this time, user A will follow master trader B to open a position