Dear BitMart Users,
We will consider various factors and make delisting decisions prudently upon conducting a project review. The following are some factors considered when delisting a token:
- Community maintenance
- Contribution to the development of the entire blockchain ecosystem
- Level and quality of project development
- Proactive response to periodic review
- Stability of product/network/smart contracts
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Team commitment to the project
- Unethical/fraudulent behavior
To ensure that users enjoy the best Futures trading experience in the BitMart Futures market, BitMart will delist HNT/USDT on 20/3/2022 11:00 AM (UTC).
Automatic liquidation will be carried out on the HNTUSDT perpetual contract, and the HNTUSDT perpetual contract trading pair will be delisted after the liquidation is completed. After 20/3/2022 11:00 AM (UTC), users will no longer be able to open new positions on the HNTUSDT perpetual contract.
To protect your account rights, please cancel orders and close positions as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: This announcement is for information purposes only for BitMart users. This is not investment advice and endorsement by BitMart as to the intrinsic value of a digital asset, or a commitment by BitMart team to support any speciﬁc asset/token that the announcement pertains to.
Article is closed for comments.