Dear BitMart Users,
For "Followers close the copied position" on BitMart, there are four situations in which the copied position will be closed:
- When the master trader closes their position, the copy-trading system will automatically synchronize the closing of your copied position.
- Followers can voluntarily close their current copied position.
- When the master trader sets a stop-loss or take-profit ratio for the copied position, the followers will also set it up accordingly. When the stop-loss or take-profit is triggered, the copied position will be automatically closed.
- When the floating loss amount of the copied position is greater than the available copy-trading assets, the copied position will be automatically closed.
In addition, regarding the display of copied positions in the "Current Positions" section on the futures page:
- Each order that the user follows will be displayed in the "Current Positions" section, and copy-trading orders will be distinguished by labels.
- Users can close each order individually or close all orders with one click in the "Current Orders" section.
- User's own positions and copy-trading positions will not be merged.
- When a user follows multiple traders with the same trading pair, the system will prioritize the first trader that the user follows.
For example, if User A first follows master trader B, and then follows master trader C, and both master traders open a position for the same trading pair of BTC/USDT with a leverage of 100x, and master trader B opens a long position of 100 contracts at a price of 13,000 USDT, while master trader C opens a long position of 100 contracts at a price of 14,000 USDT, User A will follow master trader B's position.