Dear BitMart Users,
The BitMart 5th Anniversary Joint Giveaway on Trantor is ongoing! During the campaign, if you complete tasks, you will have a chance to share $10,000 prize pool.
To participate this campaign, please click >>>BitMart Campaign on Trantor<<<
Period: Mar 20, 18:00 - Apr 3, 18:00 UTC +8
A Unified Web3 Portal Promoting Interconnectivity among communities and brands through Empowered Decentralized Identities.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days after the event concludes.
- Please note that the BitMart Futures service is not available for users located in, established in, or a resident of the following countries: United States, Hong Kong SAR of China, Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel the rewards or freeze any accounts suspected of fraudulent activities and reserves all rights for the final explanation of the Campaign.
- BitMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this campaign if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this campaign; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the campaign as determined by BitMart in its sole discretion.
- Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative in nature and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal or tax advice.
Mar. 21, 2023
Article is closed for comments.