Dear BitMart users,
BitMart will start launching the 24h Pre-Sale with PARMA Fan Token (PARMA) from 3/24/2023 11:00 AM UTC to 3/25/2023 11:00 AM UTC, you can participate in the event and acquire the ticket to win this Exclusive Flash Sale Lottery through BitMart Launchpad.
- Period: 3/24/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 3/25/2023 11:00 AM UTC
- Listing Time: 3/27/2023 9:00 AM UTC
- Total Supply: 85,470 PARMA
- Type：Single Ticket
- Hard Cap Per User：1 Ticket Per User
- Amount Per Ticket : 1 Ticket = 170.94 PARMA = 99.9999 USDT
- Sale Price: 0.585 USDT (35% off of Opening Price at $0.9)
- Requirement: Users who complete KYC by Mar. 23, 2023
- Subscription Currency: USDT
Step 1. Qualification Period:
3/22/2023 11:00 AM UTC ~ 3/24/2023 9:00 AM UTC
Step 2. Participation Period:
3/24/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 3/25/2023 11:00 AM UTC
Once users have gained the lottery ticket, users can decide to participate in the lottery. Draw at their discretion and the corresponding assets will be locked.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
3/25/2023 11:00 AM UTC - 3/25/2023 2:00 PM UTC
The system will compute and finalize the winner list.
Step 4. Announcement & Distribution:
3/25/2023 2:00 PM UTC
On completion of step 3, the announcement will be made. BitMart will deduct the corresponding assets and unlock the rest. Token distribution will be completed within 24 hours.
Launchpad User Guide
- Users can only participate in the event through BitMart Launchpad;
- Users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the event.
- The Flash Sales does not have a 3-day price protection rule.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Risk warning: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Mar. 22, 2023
Article is closed for comments.