Dear BitMart Users,
TradeFlow (TFLOW) will list on BitMart on 3/30/2023 9:00 AM UTC! To celebrate the listing of TFLOW, we are giving away 200,000 TFLOW in our Social Media Airdrops, Net Buying Competition and Net Buy & Win events!
Promotion Period: 3/30/2023 9:00 AM – 4/14/2023 9:00 AM UTC
I. Social Media Airdrops - 40,000 TFLOW Giveaway!
>>> Step 1: Follow BitMart Twitter & BitMart Research Twitter & TFLOW Twitter
>>> Step 2: Join BitMart Telegram (Asia) & TFLOW Telegram Group
>>> Step 3: Retweet & Tag 3 Friends
>>> Step 4: Fill in the Form
After completing the above steps, users will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 2,000 winners will get to share a prize pool of 40,000 TFLOW.
II. Net Buying Competition - 100,000 TFLOW Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total net buying volume (buy-sell) of TFLOW on their BitMart account during the competition period. The top 20 users with the highest net buying volume will be rewarded with the following prizes:
1st: 20,000 TFLOW
2nd: 15,000 TFLOW
3rd: 10,000 TFLOW
4th-10th: 5,000 TFLOW each
11th-20th: 2,000 TFLOW each
III. Net Buy & Win - 60,000 TFLOW Giveaway!
Users who have the net buying volume (buy-sell) greater than or equal to 50 USDT of TFLOW will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 500 winners will be drawn to receive 120 TFLOW each (Excluding the top 20 buyers).
- Users who receive the II. Net Buying Competition rewards will not be counted as participating III. Net Buy & Win.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Mar. 30, 2023
Article is closed for comments.