Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart is thrilled to announce the exclusive primary listing of SHOOTER (SHOOTER). The following trading pair will be available: SHOOTER/USDT. Please note the available dates for different functions below:
- Deposit feature: 4/1/2023 10:00 AM (UTC)
- Trade feature: 4/3/2023 10:00 AM (UTC)
- Withdrawal feature: 4/4/2023 10:00 AM (UTC)
*SHOOTER Transaction Fees Explanation:
SHOOTER transactions charge extra 2% trading fees for buying side of retail users on top of BitMart Fees, including 0.5% directly redistributed to all existing SHOOTER holders on BitMart, and 1.5% to liquidity pool.
SHOOTER transactions charge extra 6% trading fees for selling side of retail users on top of BitMart Fees, including 0.5% directly redistributed to all existing SHOOTER holders on BitMart, and 5.5% to liquidity pool.
BitMart will take daily snapshots of users’ SHOOTER holding balances. Distributions will be completed on the basis of T+2. Users could find the distribution record through Funds History page. Find out more details of SHOOTER higher than the standard trading fees structure of BitMart click here.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Mar. 31, 2023
Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere: https://www.bitmart.com/app/en
Join us and get updated on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange
- BitMart Research: https://twitter.com/BitMartResearch
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmartexchange/
- Telegram (24/7 customer service): https://t.me/BitMartExchange
- Telegram - Asia (24/7 customer service): https://t.me/BitMartExchange_Asia
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/bitmart_exchange?utm_medium=copy_link
- Discord: https://discord.gg/dw9rSzAHJs
Article is closed for comments.