1. Project Introduction
HeliSwap is an open-source decentralized exchange (DEX) platform that supports tokens within the Hedera ecosystem. The codebase for HeliSwap v1 is a fork of the Uniswap v2 protocol, which means some of the most popular DEX features are now available on Hedera Hashgraph.
$HELI is HeliSwaps native token serving as a transferable representation of several utility functions attributed to it. This mainly includes Governance, Liquidity and Staking. It is a token built using the HTS (Hedera Token Service). The HELI token will serve as the backbone of the DAO structure while also rewarding active users of the platform for participating. We have a supply of 888,888,888 $HELI tokens allocated to different buckets. The $HELI tokens will be released gradually over the next 5 years (60 months) following HeliSwap’s emission schedule. The vesting period is linear and linked to time passed rather than blocks.
2. Coin Info
- Token Name: HeliSwap
- Token Symbol: HELI
- Token Type: Hedera
- Total Supply: 888,888,888 HELI
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://www.heliswap.io/
- Whitepaper: https://docs.heliswap.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/heliswap_dex
- Telegram: https://t.me/heliswap
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/wVrkMwBKsm
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPYjXlmxIXYmKJ72ajplrfg