Dear BitMart Users:
To celebrate the launch of PleoSynth INO on the BitMart NFT marketplace, the PleoSynth 72h flash 33.4% off flash sale will take place on May 4, 2023. Users can only participate in the event and acquire tickets for preferential pricing through the BitMart Launchpad. If you do not get an NFT through the flash sale, they will be available for purchase on the NFT Marketplace starting from May 8.
- Start Time: 05/04/2023 02:00 PM UTC - 05/07/2023 02:00 PM UTC
- Listing Time: 05/08/2023 04:00 PM UTC
- Total Supply: 500 PleoSynth NFT
- Type: Multiple Ticket
- Hard Cap Per User：5 Ticket Per User
- Amount Per Ticket: 1 Ticket = 1 INO NFT = 0.01 ETH
- Sale Price: 0.01 ETH
NFT Smart contract: 0xea1d771467c3fda796a0a9b7a35cd3cb72d7631f
Introduction: PleoSynth is a collection of 3,000 NFT collectibles, written on the Ethereum Blockchain. All characters possess a wide range of extraordinary abilities. PleoSynth focuses on building a dedicated creator community around cyberculture.
Step 1. Qualification Period:
2023-05-03 14:00:00 ~ 2023-05-04 14:00:00 UTC
Step 2. Participation Period:
2023-05-04 14:00:00 ~ 2023-05-07 14:00:00 UTC
Once users have gained the lottery ticket, users can decide the number of tickets they want. The corresponding assets will be locked.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
2023-05-07 14:00:00 ~ 2023-05-07 15:00:00 UTC
The flash sale will compute and finalize the winners’ list.
Step 4. Announcement & NFT Airdrop:
2023-05-07 15:00:00 UTC
On completion of step 3, the announcement will be made. BitMart will deduct the corresponding assets and unlock the rest. NFT airdrop will be completed within 24 hours.
Launchpad User Guide
Purchase Other Collection By Jessica on the NFT Marketplace: Available on May 8, 3 PM UTC
Terms & Conditions:
- Users can only participate in the event through BitMart Launchpad;
- Users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the event.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
May 3, 2023
Article is closed for comments.