Dear BitMart Users,
To celebrate the listing of Open Campus (EDU), we are giving away 15,000 USDT in Deposit Competition, Deposit Bonus, and Trade to Share events!
Promotion Period: 4/28/2023 10:00 AM – 5/13/2023 10:00 AM UTC
I. Deposit Competition - 5,000 USDT Giveaway!
During the event period, The users who make the most EDU net deposit amount and minimum deposit amount > 1,000 USDT in EDU will get a chance to win the big prize. The top 25 users with the highest EDU net deposit amount (deposit - withdrawal) will win 200 USDT each.
👉Deposit Now EDU
II. Deposit Bonus - 5,000 USDT Giveaway!
- Users who completed depositing EDU greater than or equal to 200 USDT (deposit-withdrawal) will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, 200 users will be drawn to receive 10 USDT each.
- Users who completed depositing EDU greater than or equal to 500 USDT (deposit-withdrawal) will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, 100 users will be drawn to receive 30 USDT each.
* Each user can only participate one of the two levels of Deposit Bonus.
👉Deposit Now EDU
III. Trade to Share - 5,000 USDT Giveaway!
During the event period, users who have the trading volume(buy+sell) greater than or equal to 200 USDT of EDU will be eligible to join a lucky lottery. 1,000 users will be drawn to share the prize pool of 5,000 USDT.
* The trade to share will start automatically once the trading feature being opened.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Apr. 28, 2023