Dear BitMart Users,
To celebrate the listing of DogeCEO (DOGECEO), we are giving away 3,835,073,484,824,120 DOGECEO in our Social Media Airdrops, Trading Competition and Trade to Share events!
Promotion Period: 5/6/2023 10:00 AM– 5/21/2023 10:00 AM UTC
I. Social Media Airdrops - 200,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO Giveaway!
>>> Step 3: Retweet & Tag 3 Friends
>>> Step 4: Fill in the Form
After completing the above steps, users will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and 500 winners will get to share a prize pool of 200,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO.
II. Trading Competition -2,000,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total trading volume (buy+sell) of DOGECEO. The top 20 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded with corresponding rewards.
- 1st: 400,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO
- 2nd: 300,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO
- 3rd: 200,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO
- 4th-10th: 90,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO each
- 11th-20th: 47,000,000,000,000 DOGECEO each
III. Trade to Share - 1,635,073,484,824,120 DOGECEO Giveaway!
During the event period, users who have the trading volume (buy+sell) greater than or equal to 100 USDT of DOGECEO will be eligible to join a lucky lottery. 800 users will be drawn to share the prize pool of 1,635,073,484,824,120 DOGECEO. (Exclude the top 20 traders.)
- The winners of the II. Trading Competition will not be qualified for III. Trade to Share.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
May 6, 2023