Dear BitMart users,
BitMart will start launching the 24h Flash Sale for CyberConnect (CYBER) on May 19, 2023, you can participate in the event and acquire the tickets to win Flash Sale Lottery through BitMart Launchpad.
🌐 Click Here to Explore More about CYBER
- Period: 5/19/2023 9:00 AM - 5/20/2023 9:00 AM (UTC)
- Total Supply: 6,000 CYBER
- Type: Multiple Tickets
- Hard Cap Per User：2 Tickets Per User
- Amount Per Ticket: 1 Ticket = 2 CYBER = 3.6 USDT
- Sale Price：1.8 USDT
- Requirement: Users who complete KYC by May 16, 2023 and fulfill BMX holding requirements
- Subscription Currency: USDT
- The time of deposit & trading & withdrawal features for CYBER is to be announced in the future, please stay tuned for the latest update.
- Flash Sale Token Distribution Plan: 25% will be unlocked on the Token Generation Event (TGE). The rest of 75% will be released linearly within 6 months from the TGE date.
- Token Exchange and Distribution: The users with winning tickets will receive XCYBER in their BitMart accounts as an exchange voucher with a ratio of 1 XCYBER = 1 CYBER at the end of this flash sale. The corresponding amount of CYBER tokens will be airdropped automatically on the token unlocking dates. No any further exchange process is required.
Step 1. Qualification Period:
5/16/2023 9:00 AM - 5/19/2023 7:00 AM (UTC)
Step 2. Participation Period:
5/19/2023 9:00 AM - 5/20/2023 9:00 AM (UTC)
Once users have gained the lottery ticket, users can decide to participate in the lottery. Draw at their discretion and the corresponding assets will be locked.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
5/20/2023 9:00 AM - 5/20/2023 12:00 PM (UTC)
The system will compute and finalize the winner list.
Step 4. Announcement & Distribution:
5/20/2023 12:00 PM (UTC)
On completion of step 3, the announcement will be made. BitMart will deduct the corresponding assets and unlock the rest.
How to Calculate Hard Cap
Qualified users can have multiple tickets to participate in the activity. the number of tickets is subjected to 2-day average BMX holdings before the participation period.
|2-Day Average BMX Holdings (X)||Ticket No.|
|50 <= X < 100||1|
|X >= 100||2|
Launchpad User Guide
- Users can only participate in the event through BitMart Launchpad;
- Users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the event.
- The Flash Sales does not have a 3-day price protection rule.
- XCYBER is only used for the exchange voucher of CYBER tokens, can't be traded, withdrawn, neither for any other usage.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Risk warning: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
May 11, 2023
Article is closed for comments.