Hi BitMart New Users,
To welcome you to join BitMart, we have decided to launch a New Users Welcome Campaign! You have the chance to get up to 10% USDT cashback bonus according to your weekly total onramp volume ranking. The more you buy crypto with fiat, the higher cashback you can win!
⏰Period: 00:00 August 2nd, 2023 to 23:59 August 15th, 2023 UTC
During the campaign period, all new users who register BitMart account during the campaign period and make at-lesat one onramp transaction (buy any crypto with fiat) will have the chance to win up to 10% extra cash back. The cashback percentage will be determined as following:
|Onramp Volume Ranking||
(% of the highest one-time onramp volume)
|3 - 10||8%|
|11 - 20||5%|
|21 - 50||2%|
|51 - 100||1%|
Terms and Conditions：
- Users who have made withdrawals, and have not had other activities at 48h after buying cryptos will not receive the airdrop bonus.
- These terms and conditions govern your participation in this campaign. By participating in this campaign, you agree to these terms and conditions and additional terms including but not limited to the BitMart User Agreement.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel awards or freeze any account suspected of fraudulent activities and also reserves all rights to the final explanation of the campaign.
- BitMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this campaign if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this campaign; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the campaign as determined by BitMart at its sole discretion.
- Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal, or tax advice.
The BitMart Team
August 1st, 2023