Together, let's embark on a journey to unlock exciting possibilities and cultivate positive employment prospects for all. With BitMart, we nurture a thriving environment!
💼Scope of Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Familiar with communities of India; Responsible for end-to-end Twitter, Telegram community setup, operation, content planning and advertising;
- Organize, coordinate and manage minority Indian groups;
- Analyse Twitter and community operations data and formulating tactics to ensure sound growth rate, activation rate and conversion rate of users;
- Plan and manage Indian marketing campaigns on Social media and community expansion;
- Plan and implement community campaigns/events that drive the community to enhance the conversion and activation rate as well as brand awareness;
- Addressing complaints/concerns of the members, and collecting user’s feedback and making improvements proposals;
- Handle day-to-day Twitter platform operations and activities;
- Support of growth team and business development team;
- Other duties and responsibilities when assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in community management and social media operation
- Crypto Futures trading knowledge
- Strong interest and passion for crypto
- Knowledge of Twitter, Telegram and Discord tools
- Excellent English and local language written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a highly integrated and diverse team
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage conflict
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume to:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.