Dear BitMart Users,
Because of the overwhelming popularity of the Vote Listing program, BitMart is thrilled to announce the release “Vote to Earn” Program second season to give access to this exciting program to more BitMart users.
“Vote to earn” II NFT holders can vote for listing projects during the new season, giving them a choice in what tokens are listed on BitMart. NFT holders who vote can also access project tokens or stablecoin airdrops.
Please pay attention to our upcoming announcement and mark the calendar for the important date below:
September 20, 2023: “Vote to Earn” II NFT launchpad sale starts, early access for users who hold old “Vote to Earn” NFT. Snapshot of the “Vote to Earn” NFT holding will be taken between September 18 - September 19.
September 20, 2023: Old “Vote to Earn” NFT secondary market trading feature will be suspended. Users can not participate in second-season voting using by holding old “Vote to Earn” NFT
September 25, 2023: “Vote to Earn” II NFT secondary market will be opened
October 2, 2023: The second season's first voting section starts. Users must hold “Vote to Earn” II NFT to vote for projects.
How it works:
Users must purchase the BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT II on the NFT Marketplace to participate in second-season voting starting from October 2, 2023. When the project gets the required votes, it will be listed on BitMart within ten business days. After listing on BitMart, all voters who hold the NFT will share a prize pool of the project token as an airdrop. Users can trade their “Vote to Earn” II NFT on the BitMart NFT Marketplace if they would like.
Users can participate in this program by purchasing a “Vote to Earn” II NFT from the BitMart NFT Marketplace. Social media and other BitMart official channels will announce new tokens weekly. NFT holders can go to the Voting page and vote for tokens during the specified time slots.
Exercise your right to vote:
- Each BitMart account will only count as one vote.
- Users are only eligible to receive one airdrop regardless of the quantity of "Vote to Earn" NFT II that were purchased.
- All listing projects will be strictly evaluated for quality before voting starts.
- All voters who hold the “Vote to Earn” NFT II will share the airdrop prize pool worth no less than $5,000.
- The FIRST 500 qualified voters will equally share the prize pool worth $3,000. All remaining qualified users will share the rest of the prize pool equally.
- Rewards will be issued within 24 hours after the token trading starts. All voters must hold the “Vote to Earn” NFT II for at least 24 hours after the voting period ends, to be qualified for the airdrop.
- BitMart reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
- BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT II voting rights will be live from 09/25/2023 3:00 PM (UTC) - 09/25/2024 3:00 PM (UTC). Voting rights will be renewed/updated for each newly promoted potential listing.
- Holders of BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT II will be eligible to participate in the vote for listing on the BitMart launchpad section. One account is authorized to count as one vote.
- Holders of a BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT II must vote on the specific project that reaches 1,000 votes to get that project’s token rewards via airdrop;
- The withdrawal function will remain open, and BitMart will only identify the holder of the NFT if it stays on BitMart. If users withdraw the NFT to other platforms, it can't be deposited back to a Bitmart wallet and won't be eligible for rewards.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down, and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Aug 30, 2023