Dear BitMart users,
BitMart will start launching the 72h Flash Sale for Chamcha (CHAX) on Nov 1st, 2023, you can participate in the event and acquire the tickets to win Flash Sale Lottery through BitMart Launchpad.
- Period: 11/01/2023 12:00 PM - 11/04/2023 12:00 PM (UTC)
- Total Supply: 123,456,791 CHAX
- Type: Multiple Tickets
- Hard Cap Per User：2 Tickets Per User
- Amount Per Ticket: 1 Ticket = 246,913.58 CHAX =100 USDT
- Sale Price：$0.000405 USDT
- Requirement: Users who complete KYC by Oct 31, 2023.
- Subscription Currency: USDT
How to Calculate Hard Cap
Qualified users can have multiple tickets to participate in the activity. the number of tickets is subjected to a 2-day average BMX holdings before the participation period.
|2-Day Average BMX Holdings (X)||Ticket No.|
|0 <= X < 1||1|
|1 <= X < 2||2|
Step 1. Qualification Period:
10/29/2023 12:00 PM - 11/01/2023 10:00 AM (UTC)
Step 2. Participation Period:
11/01/2023 12:00 PM - 11/04/2023 12:00 PM (UTC)
Once users have gained the lottery ticket, users can decide to participate in the lottery. Draw at their discretion and the corresponding assets will be locked.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
11/04/2023 12:00 PM - 11/05/2023 15:00 PM (UTC)
The system will compute and finalize the winner list.
Step 4. Announcement & Distribution:
11/05/2023 15:00 PM (UTC)
On completion of step 3, the announcement will be made. BitMart will deduct the corresponding assets.
Launchpad User Guide
- Users can only participate in the event through BitMart Launchpad;
- Users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the event.
- The Flash Sales does have a 3-day price protection rule.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
- This activity is not related to Apple inc.
Risk warning: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Oct 27, 2023