Dear BitMart Users,
Prometheumprodigy (PMPY) will be listed on BitMart! To celebrate the listing of PMPY, we are giving away 6,810,000 PMPY in our Social Media Airdrops, Trading Competition, Trade to Share events! Every PMPY trader can win a prize without any minimum transaction requirement!
Promotion Period: 11/17/2023 10:00 AM – 12/1/2023 10:00 AM UTC
I. Social Media Airdrops - 1,000,000 PMPY Giveaway!
>>> Step 3: Retweet & Tag 3 Friends
>>> Step 4: Fill in the Form
After completing the above steps, users will be eligible to participate in the lucky draw, and up to 1,250 winners will share a prize pool of 1,000,000 PMPY.
II. Trading Competition - 3,000,000 PMPY Giveaway!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total trading volume (buy+sell) of PMPY. The top 20 users with the highest trading volume will be rewarded as follows:
1st: 600,000 PMPY
2nd: 450,000 PMPY
3rd: 300,000 PMPY
4th-10th: 135,000 PMPY each
- 11th-20th: 70,500 PMPY each
III. Trade to Share - 2,810,000 PMPY Giveaway!
Every PMPY trader can win a prize without any minimum transaction requirement!
During the promotion period, users who trade PMPY will be eligible to share a prize pool of 2,810,000 PMPY proportionally. The more you trade, the more you win! (Excludes the top 20 traders.)
- Users who receive II. Trading Competition rewards will not be eligible to participate in III. Trade to Share.
- Users who use multiple accounts to join will not be qualified for any rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 15 business days (not including national holidays, and weekends) after the competition concludes.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards for this competition. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Nov. 17, 2023