Dear BitMart Users,
Happy Lunar New Year and may you get rich! To celebrate the arrival of the Lunar New Year, BitMart is excited to announce the launch of Futures Trading Competition, 300,000 USDT prize pool waiting for you.
⏰ Campaign Period: 01/02/2024 08:00 - 18/02/2024 23:59 (UTC)
⭐ Campaign Tasks:
Event 1: Lunar New Year Benefit
Feb 9th - Feb 10th, all BitMart users can claim a red packet, up to 100 USDT. 50,000 copies in total, first come first served!
Event 2: Futures Trading Sprint
Daily futures trading volume ≥30,000 USDT, win up to 10 USDT
Cumulative futures trading volume ≥100,000 USDT, win up to 20 USDT
Cumulative futures trading volume ≥500,000 USDT, win up to 80 USDT
Cumulative futures trading volume ≥2,000,000 USDT, win up to 100 USDT
Event 3. Futures Trading Ranking
Users whose futures trading volume ≥ 1,000 USDT can participate in the Futures Trading Ranking, the higher the trading volume, the higher the reward.
Example: Tom’s trading volume is 10,000,000 USDT, ranking 5th, and the total trading volume of the 4th-10th place is 50,000,000 USDT, then Tom accounts for 10%. Tom can get 1,000 USDT.
📌Rules and Terms:
📖 >>USDⓈ M-Futures-Tutorial
- These terms and conditions govern your participation in this Campaign. By participating in this Campaign, you agree to these terms and conditions and additional terms including but not limited to the BitMart User Agreement.
- Before participating in the campaign, you need to click [Join Now] to join the campaign.
- Trading volume data supports USDⓈ-M Futures, Coin-M Futures and Copy Trading. The cumulative trading volume will be converted at a ratio of USDT:USD=1:1.
- Futures trading volume does not include the trading volume generated from pure bonus transactions.
USDT Bonus will be distributed to your USDⓈ-M futures account and are expected to arrive in real time.
- USDT Voucher will be distributed to your Voucher Center and are expected to arrive in real time.
- Rewards are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Campaign data statistics are based on UTC time zone.
- Due to differences in language expression and translation, if there is any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.
- Please note that the BitMart Futures service is not available for users located in, established in, or a resident of the following countries: United States, Hong Kong SAR of China, Balkans, Belarus, Belgium, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel the rewards or freeze any accounts suspected of fraudulent activities and reserves all rights for the final explanation of the Campaign.
- BitMart reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify this campaign if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Campaign; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Campaign as determined by BitMart in its sole discretion.
Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. All crypto investments, including earnings, are highly speculative in nature and involve substantial risk of loss. Past, hypothetical, or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance. BitMart does not provide any investment, legal or tax advice.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk. BitMart will do its best to list only high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request