Lost your mobile phone or the Google 2FA app data?
We require users to register/login to BitMart's Support site and submit a request with the following materials provided:
- The email address used when registering your BitMart account
- The balance of the asset with the greatest amount under your BitMart account
- If you have ever initiated any deposits or withdraws, provide us with the latest transaction date & time for any one of them
Once your ownership of the account has been verified, we will reply with a random verification code sent to the email address used at your account's registration.
Please provide us with the code in the support ticket, we will reset your google 2FA as soon as we have received your reply and let you know it has been done.
New mobile phone?
As of now, there are two methods you can use:
- We encourage you to backup your Google Authenticator's data and then migrate it to the new phone
- Go through the steps shown above in "Have you lost your mobile phone or the Google 2FA app data?" to reset your code
We will establish more automated methods to let the user re-bind the 2FA code shortly, please follow our support site for updates.
Thank you very much.