1. Log into your account on BitMart website (www.bitmart.com).
2. You can find Security in the dropdown menu under the email address.
3. Click Security, and you can see Two-Factor Authentication.
4. Click ENABLE on the row of the phone and follow the instructions below.
5. Click ENABLE on the row of Google Authenticator and follow the instructions below.
More info here: https://support.bitmart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001861853-Google-Authenticator-Guide
If you have any issue regarding 2FA (lost your phone or a new phone), please check out this article: https://support.bitmart.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001861413-Issues-regarding-Google-2FA
For any other problems, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form (https://support.bitmart.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
Article is closed for comments.