Ontology is a new generation public blockchain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform. Ontology provides new high-performance public blockchains that include a series of complete distributed ledgers and smart contract systems. Ontology blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. Ontology supports collaboration amongst chain networks with its various protocol groups.
Ontology will constantly provide common modules on the underlying infrastructure for different kinds of distributed scenarios, such as those for the distributed digital identity framework, distributed data exchange protocol, and so on. Based on specific scenario requirements, Ontology will continue to develop new common modules.
Ontology uses a dual token (ONT and ONG) model. At first, ONT is an NEP-5 token and does not release ONG. After the launch of Ontology's MainNet, users will be able to exchange NEP-5 ONT for ONT on the Ontology MainNet, which will start to release ONG periodically.
2. ONT Distribution Proportions (with the circulating supply in brackets)
- Ontology Community: 12% (12%)
- Institutional Partners: 28% (6%)
- NEO Council: 10% (10%)
- Ontology Ecosystem Development: 25% (12%)
- Ontology Technical Community Reward: 10% (10%)
- Ontology Core Team: 15% (3.75%)
3. Useful Links
- Website: https://ont.io/
- Whitepaper: https://ont.io/wp/Ontology-Introductory-White-Paper-EN.pdf
- Contract Address: ceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb
- Explorer: https://neotracker.io/browse/address/1
Article is closed for comments.