According to the requirements of our institutional clients, BitMart has built a market-leading institutional trading platform. And we are pleased to offer Institutional Client accounts to eligible applicants.
Please follow the instructions and start your application process:
- 1. Download and finish the Corporate Account - Due Diligence Questionnaire Form (Click here to download)
- 2. Submit Questionnaire form and other information in an online form (Click here to start)
You will be asked to fill in the relevant information and upload the requisite documentation. And we will give feedback via email as soon as possible.
The application form will require your:
- Entity name
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) / Employer Identification Number (EIN):
- Date of Formation
- Types of Business
- Entity Formation Location (Country or State)
- Registered Address
- Business Address
- Startup (Y or N)
- Authorized Account Signers on BitMart Platform
- Company Overview
- Financial Information
If you have any questions about your application, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of your email should be: 【Inquiry】+ actual questions. Please do not send the qualification documents to the above email address, and if sent, your email will not be processed. Thank you for understanding and cooperation!
We will process the submitted information as soon as possible. Please do not disclose your information to anywhere other than the above address. Any problems caused by the leakage will not be held responsible by BitMart. BitMart has the right of the final interpretation to all terms and conditions. Thank you for your support of BitMart.