Dear BitMart Users,
The 7th round of “Vote for Your Coin” will start on 04/24/2019 10:00 AM (EDT). BitMart will continue cooperating with Atlas Protocol (ATP) to create a transparent voting campaign utilizing blockchain interaction.
8 nominees for round 7 are as follows (in no particular order):
- Mils Token (MILS)
- Playchip (PLA)
- SparkPoint (SRK)
- Ternio (TERN)
- Uncloak (UNC)
- Verisafe (VSF)
- WEBN Token (WEBN)
- ZEON Network (ZEON)
- Voting time: 04/24/2019 10:00 AM - 05/08/2019 10:00 AM (EDT).
- For each project, users can have one free vote every hour. Users can also use BMX to vote (1 BMX = 1 vote), up to 500 BMX votes per day. The maximum number of votes per day is 524 (1 free vote/hr * 24 hours + 500 BMX votes).
- There’s no limit to the number of projects users can vote per day.
- New users will receive 100 BMX for sign-up using the invitation code “Vote7”. The BMX earned from registration will be locked in your account until you have completed a transaction greater than or equal to 0.01 BTC.
- Projects are ranked based on the principle of “Number of Votes First, Number of Voters First, Time First”. When the number of votes is the same, the project with a higher number of voters will win, etc.
- No.1: The project with the most number of votes will be listed on BitMart for free.
- No.2: If the margin of difference in votes between No.1 and No.2 is within 5%, No.2 project will receive 90% off listing fee discount; if the difference is more than 5%, No.2 project will receive 80% off listing fee discount.
- No.3: If the margin of difference in votes between No.2 and No.3 is within 5%, No.3 project will receive 70% off listing fee discount; if the difference is more than 5%, No.3 project will receive 60% off listing fee discount.
- No.4: If the margin of difference in votes between No.3 and No.4 is within 5%, No.4 project will receive 50% off listing fee discount; if the difference is more than 5%, No.4 project will receive 40% off listing fee discount.
- Participation Award: For all other projects, if their number of votes reaches at least 20% of the votes that No.1 project gets, they can receive 20% off listing fee discount.
- All the winning projects have the right to choose whether they want to be listed on BitMart. If so, BitMart will collect all the BMX voted for the winning projects. Those BMX will be used as the marketing promotion fees for listing on BitMart. Otherwise, the BMX voted for the unlisted and non-winning projects will be returned to users’ accounts within 3 business days.
- When the voting is over, the ATP voting system will analyze and investigate all the data. After ensuring the data is accurate, BitMart will publish the listing announcements for the winning projects.
Note: BitMart reserves all rights to the final interpretation of the activity, including the handling of fraudulent voting.
Click here to vote! Don't have an account? Register now!
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
April 23, 2019
Article is closed for comments.