1. Project Introduction
Algorand is a public, permissionless, pure proof of stake blockchain that ensures full participation, protection, and speed within a truly decentralized network. Algorand removes technical barriers that have undermined mainstream blockchain adoption: decentralization, scale, and security. Algorand is built by a team with deep roots in academic theory and science, led by Turing award winner Silvio Micali who has dedicated his career to pioneering research in the field of cryptography.
2. ALGO Distribution
The Total Supply of Algos will be a 10 billion Algos. The full 10 billion Algos will be minted in the genesis block with the following distribution:
Circulating Supply is the quantity of Algos available to transact freely. There will be a maximum Circulating Supply of 10 billion Algos over the first 5 years of the network, with the following year by year projection:
More information about ALGO: https://algorand.foundation/token-dynamics
3. Useful Links
- Official Website 1: https://algorand.foundation/
- Official Website 2: https://www.algorand.com/
- Whitepaper: https://www.algorand.com/resources/white-papers/
- Explorer: https://algoexplorer.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Algorand
- Telegram: https://t.me/algorand
Article is closed for comments.