Dear BitMart Users,
To better ensure the security of your BitMart account, we are glad to announce that we have upgraded our system security policy on September 26, 2019.
After the upgrade, users are required to authorize the new device to access your account when login to bitmart.com through the web version using a new IP address or device. Please follow the system instructions and input the verification code.
Again, BitMart reminds every user to keep their account passwords safe to avoid any assets lost. Please find more tips below to help keep your account safe.
- Enable Google authentication, email/SMS authentication, and other security tools with your password to keep your account secure.
- DO NOT use the same password among different platforms, especially when register using the same email address/phone number/username.
- DO NOT share your password with any third parties, including individual, third party platforms, and BitMart staff.
- DO NOT input your password if you cannot ensure the security of the device or Internet connection you are using.
- Change your password regularly. Avoid using any common passwords like your birthday, your name, abc123, password123, etc.
- Use anti-virus software regularly to prevent the password from being theft by virus Trojan.
September 26, 2019
Article is closed for comments.