1. Project Introduction
Based on the Ethereum Smart Contract, AEF is a tokenized fund provided for global community investors. AEF is able to tokenize the fund assets, making the fund assets which do not have liquidity and will be locked for a long time can be freely traded and all the transactions will never be tampered. Therefore, AEF can better increase the liquidity of investment fund assets in a safe and trustworthy way.
2. Project Information
- Total Supply = Total amount from funding (in equivalent USDT) * 1.25
- In addition to the 100% issuance of the AEF raised, an extra 25% of AEF will also be issued as non-raised AEF to reward the management team and incent the AEF ecosystem.
- The total supply of AEF is 9,689,518.75, and the circulating supply of AEF is 7,751,615.
Management Fee and Dividend & Repurchase Plan
- Management fee: 2% annually (equal to net asset value * 2%)
- Transparency: net asset value will be disclosed quarterly
- Dividend: after AEF obtains the dividend from the invested project party, it will be converted into equivalent USDT and given to AEF holder through its listed oversea trading platforms, and the dividend time shall be subjected to the project party’s distribution time.
- Repurchase Plan: AEF's GP promises to repurchase AEF from the secondary market and burn it irregularly according to the project progress, valuation, and other comprehensive factors, so as to reduce the circulation of AEF. The equity held by the investment project will be burned in the same proportion.
Lock-up Period of Non-Raised AEF
- Non-raised AEF accounts for 20% of the total issued AEF (0.25/1.25), and the recent number of locked-up AEF is 1,937,903.75. All non-raised AEF will be used to reward the management team and incent the ecosystem. Taking the overall interests of community users first, all non-raised AEF will be locked-up. Only when the cumulative dividend of AEF is higher than 40%, can it be unlocked gradually, so as to ensure that the unlocked AEF will not cause too much impact on the market. The specific unlocking ratio is as follows:
- For every 10% of AEF's accumulated dividend or income, 10% of the total will be unlocked.
Distribution of Non-Raised AEF
- Reward for Investors/Management: 10% will be rewarded to those who have made significant contributions to AEF (including recommending valuable projects, exploring valuation depression projects, activating media publicity, reaching strategic cooperation, conducting community introduction and strategic design and solving technical problems, etc.).
- Ecological Reward: 10% to community cooperative organizations
- Nodes Reward: 30% extra reward to supernodes, 20% extra reward to main nodes and 10% extra reward to nodes.
- The rest will be reserved for the management team incentive
AEF Investment Project
- YOTTA Crypto Mining
In 2018, the company held 10% equity of YOTTA Technology Inc, which is equivalent to approximately 77 million USDT, and 15,38,462 original shares. The total number of original shares issued by YOTTA is 15,384,620.
- Future Asset Funding
After AEF launched its oversea trading platform, AEF's GP will invest more high-quality assets into AEF to help realize AEF’s market value growth.
AEF Expenses in 2019
- Registration of AEF Cayman, legal fees and other compliance fees are predicted to be approximately 50,000 USDT.
- Official Website: https://www.aisi.fund/
3. Special Statement
AEF currently does not support investors from China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, the United States [including all U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana group, the United States Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas), Bangladesh, Bolivia Serbia, Ecuador and Kyrgyzstan.