Dear BitMart Users,
To optimize BitMart's platform and enhance users' better trading experience, BitMart has updated its trading fee bracket on August 11, 2020, at 7:00 AM (EST) in coordinance to benefiting more users in general as below:
Tiered Trading Fee Discount:
|Level||30d Trade Volume(BTC)||BMX holdings||Maker||Taker|
|VIP 1||<10 BTC||OR||<100000 BMX||0.25%||0.25%|
|VIP 2||>=10 BTC||>=100000 BMX||0.23%||0.23%|
|VIP 3||>=50 BTC||>=500000 BMX||0.20%||0.20%|
|VIP 4||>=250 BTC||>=1000000 BMX||0.18%||0.18%|
|VIP 5||>=1000 BTC||>=2500000 BMX||0.15%||0.15%|
|VIP 6||>=5000 BTC||>=5000000 BMX||0.13%||0.13%|
|VIP 7||>=25000 BTC||>=10000000 BMX||0.10%||0.10%|
|VIP 8||>=50000 BTC||>=20000000 BMX||0.08%||0.08%|
- Users' every transaction will be converted into BTC trading volume at the current exchange rate.
- BitMart will automatically calculate users' 30-day trading volume and screenshot users' BMX balance every day at 12:00 AM (UTC). After the calculation is completed, BitMart will update the user's VIP level according to the fee level above.
- For users in all VIP levels, they are supposed to meet either the requirement of "30d Trading Volume" OR the requirement of "BMX Holdings".
- The fee discount is valid for 24 hours and BitMart will automatically calculate the next 30-day period‘s fee discount upon expiration.
- The fee discount will not be affected by BitMart’s other promotions, such as Referral Program, BMX deduction, etc. As for BMX deduction, fee deduction will be calculated based on the fee level above.
Explanations of "Taker" & "Maker":
- Taker: If you place an order that is filled immediately, this order takes liquidity from the marketplace and, therefore, you are considered a taker and will be charged a taker fee.
- Maker: If you place an order that is not filled immediately, but your order rests on the order book. Your order adds liquidity to the marketplace so you are considered a maker and will be charged a maker fee.
Thank you for your support!
August 11, 2020