In order to regulate trading activities, maintain market order, and ensure fairness in the market, BitMart has issued the "Abnormal Trading Regulatory Standards and Measures". With the regulatory standards and measures, BitMart will perform corresponding management measures upon related users when any abnormal trading activities are observed.
I. Abnormal Trading Activities
- Self-trading. Using multiple devices or accounts to hedge, or gain trading fees, commissions, and bonuses.
- The total position of all associated accounts exceeds BitMart’s regulated position limit.
- Use associated accounts to manipulate market prices and make profits through violation activities such as counter-reverse, counter-match, and others.
- Steal other users’ accounts and passwords. Or, use associated accounts to trade illegally and transfer funds.
- Use a personal account or multiple accounts to perform AB trading.
- High-frequency trading, illegal quantitative trading, or arbitrage trading.
- Abnormal convergent trading activities among multiple associated accounts.
- Participate in price manipulation or other malicious trading activities.
- Harm other users or BitMart Exchange through loopholes in BitMart products/services or other unreasonable ways.
- Participate in any activities that BitMart considers are harmful to the market.
II. Types & Features of Contra Trading
- Trade with stolen accounts: it refers to stealing other’s trading passwords and performing contra trading between self account and stolen account. Breaking market order to transfer funds.
- Matched trading with associated accounts: it refers to transferring funds from a consignor account to a non-restricted account by placing orders at the same price at the same time. One account “buy high, sell low” (loss), and the other “buy low, sell high” (gain).
- Mandatary transferring principal’s funds through matched trading: it refers to transferring funds from a mandatary account to a principal account by counterparty trading between both accounts.
- Definition of associated accounts: accounts with similar registration time, same registration IP, same deposit and withdrawal addresses, etc.
III. Types & Features of Wash Trading, AB Trading & High-frequency Illegal Trading
- Use multiple associated accounts to trade the same cryptocurrency, with the same directions, similar position sizes, similar open prices, similar close prices, at the same time period.
- Use a single account or multiple associated accounts to open or close positions with the same cryptocurrency, opposite directions, similar position sizes, using manual trading, or pending order (trading).
- Place and cancel pending orders with high frequency within the same day, which may affect the trading price or mislead other traders.
- Place and cancel large-amount pending orders multiple times within the same day, which may affect the trading price or mislead other traders.
- Use algorithmic trading to place orders, which may harm the system security of BitMart Exchange or affect normal trading order.
IV. Punishments on Users In Violation
- Require users to report individual trading details.
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate users’ access to BitMart's official website.
- Restrict users to open positions. Require users to close positions within a specific time limit. Or, forcibly close users’ positions.
- Restrict the deposit and withdrawal features of users’ accounts.
- Close users’ accounts and confiscate all the remaining assets.
- Take other necessary measures based on BitMart’s trading rules and regulations.
V. User Responsibility
You shall comply with applicable laws and BitMart trading rules including but not limited to BitMart User Agreement while using BitMart services. You acknowledge and agree that your trading activities are subjected to reasonable regulation and supervision of BitMart, and you shall not use BitMart services for any Prohibited Use listed in BitMart User Agreement, including but not limited to abusive and abnormal activities.
For abusive or abnormal trading activities, BitMart expressly reserves the right to pursue any and all available remedies to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, including but not limited to limiting trading activities or freezing related accounts. You acknowledge and agree that BitMart assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect of actions taken for abusive or abnormal trading activities that we identified. We will not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or relating to any actions taken by BitMart.
Article is closed for comments.