1. What is Secret?
Secret network is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol that lets anyone perform computations on encrypted data, bringing privacy to smart contracts and public blockchains.
By supporting encrypted inputs, encrypted outputs, and encrypted state for smart contracts, Secret Network allows for new kinds of powerful decentralized applications to be built. This can unlock substantial value across multiple verticals and industries, including decentralized finance, data sharing, machine learning, gaming, and health industries.
The Secret Network blockchain is based on Cosmos SDK / Tendermint, meaning the network has its own independent consensus, on-chain governance, and features like slashing and delegation. It is secured by the native coin Secret (SCRT), which must be staked by network validators and is used for transaction fees as well as governance.
Secret Apps - powered by “secret”, privacy-preserving smart contracts - are built with CosmWasm smart contracts that are written in the Rust programming language and deployed on the Secret Network.
2. Coin Info
- Token Name: Secret
- Token Symbol: SCRT
- Token Type: ERC20; Mainnet
- Total Supply: 890,023 SCRT (ERC20); 184.6 M SCRT Mainnet
- Circulating Supply: 69.703 M SCRT Mainnet
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://scrt.network/
- Explorer: https://secretnodes.com/ (mainnet); https://etherscan.io/token/0x2b89bf8ba858cd2fcee1fada378d5cd6936968be (ERC20)
- Whitepaper: https://scrt.network/graypaper
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/secretnetwork
- Discord: https://chat.scrt.network
- Telegram: https://t.me/SCRTCommunity
- Blog: https://scrt.network/blog