1. What is Hoge Finance?
HOGE, formerly known as Hoge Finance or Hogecoin, describes itself as a community-driven DeFi auto-staking ERC-20 token with a capped and deflationary supply.
HOGE launched with the intention of simply being a deflationary “Doge but DeFi”. However, a team of HOGE founders with a larger vision stewarded the project toward a more philanthropic and utilitarian roadmap.
HOGE is one of the first DeFi meme coins to successfully complete a Certik audit. No critical, major, or medium findings were found. As of this writing, the Skynet security score is 90.
2. Coin Info
- Token Name: Hoge Finance
- Token Symbol: HOGE
- Token Type: ERC20
- Total Supply: 415,202,711,786 HOGE
- Circulating Supply: 402,746,989,941 HOGE (Nov 27, 2021)
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://hogefinance.com/
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0xfad45e47083e4607302aa43c65fb3106f1cd7607
- Whitepaper: https://hogefinance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/hoge_whitepaper.pdf
- Telegram: https://t.me/hogefinance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hogefinance