1. Project Introduction.
The $ORE Token is the native digital asset that runs the Open Rights Exchange (ORE) Network — an open-source and decentralized blockchain technology that can manage identities and digital assets, cross-chain.
The ORE Network works cross-chain with Ethereum, Algorand, EOS and more to connect Web 2.0 identities to Web 3.0. ORE Network provides a simple log-in experience for blockchain companies to expand their users and grow faster — and allows non-blockchain companies to start using blockchain and crypto technology, without having to do the heavy lifting.
The $ORE Token’s utility continuously grows with every new account created on the ORE blockchain — and any new project built on the Open Rights Exchange. There are already hundreds of accounts, with more added daily and dozens of layer-1 solutions building on ORE Network including Algorand, Alliance Block, Republic Realm and AIKON.
- Coin Info
- Token Name: Open Rights Exchange
- Token Symbol: $ORE
- Token Type: ERC20
- Total Supply: 600,000,000 $ORE
- Circulating Supply: 522,000,000 $ORE
- Useful Links
- Official Website: https://ore.network/
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4f640F2529ee0cF119A2881485845FA8e61A782A
- Whitepaper: https://ore.network/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/ORE-Whitepaper-2.0.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/oreprotocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/orecommunity
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4h2M0macbOyA21NWtO8r_g