The BitMart futures trading bonus is a reward given to users through various marketing activities, promotions, and campaigns.
There are three forms of futures trading bonus: USDT bonus (for contracts settled in USDT), BTC bonus (for contracts settled in BTC), and ETH bonus (for contracts settled in ETH).
Is trading bonus the same as real funds?
No, it is not. Trading bonus is trial funds that are sent to your futures trading account for USDT-margined, BTC-margined, or ETH-margined contracts and are not real funds. This means that these bonus can only be used to trade futures and cannot be transferred to your spot wallet or used for withdrawals. It can only be used for futures trading, not for spot trading.
Any profit (realized PNL) generated from trading bonus can be withdrawn.
How does futures trading bonus work?
Suppose you have received trading bonus issued by the system to you in your USDT contract trading account. You can open positions as if you were using your trading bonus.
If you close a position with a profit, you can keep, transfer, or withdraw the realized profit. However, please note that if you transfer your realized profit out of your futures account, all remaining trading bonus in your futures trading account will be automatically reclaimed by the system.
If you close your position at a loss or are forced to close it, the trading bonus will bear 50% of the losses. The transaction fees incurred for opening and closing the position, and the funding fees during the process of holding the position will be 50% borne by the trading bonus.
If you have your funds and trading bonus in your futures account at the same time, 50% of the fees and losses incurred will be deducted from the trading bonus first.
Rules of Use:
- BitMart reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this program at any time.
- The trading bonus can only be used for trading futures in BitMart.
- You are unable to withdraw your trading bonus. Transferring funds from the futures wallet to the spot wallet will result in the immediate loss of all trading bonus.
- For users whose current long position includes trading bonuses, a short position cannot be opened simultaneously and vice-versa.
- Trading bonus can be used to open and close positions to pay for all fees (including transaction fees, and funding fees) and losses, and 50% of the fees and losses will be deducted from the trading bonus.
- The maximum leverage for pure trading bonus users to open a position is 5.
- The Default Trading Bonus Validity period will be 21 days, BitMart reserves the right to adjust the periods based on the campaign term and conditions.
- When you hold a position with a trading bonus deposit, the amount of top-up is less than the margin, and the withdrawal amount is 0. If you need to withdraw, please close the position first and then proceed to withdraw.
- If we detect any cheating behavior, your account will be disabled.
- BitMart reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or canceling the event without prior notice.
Copy Trading Account - Trading Bonus Usage Rules
- The deduction ratio of the trading bonus is the same as the futures account's trading bonus deduction ratio: 50%.
- The leverage restriction for the pure trading bonus is the same as the leverage restriction for the futures account's trading bonus, currently set at 5. When a follower chooses to follow a master trader's leverage for opening positions, if the master trader's leverage exceeds the leverage restriction for the pure trading bonus, the follower's copy trading using the pure trading bonus will not be executed. Mixed trading bonus and leverage usage remain unaffected. *For example, if the master trader opens a position with 50 leverage using their own funds, since the follower is using the pure trading bonus, they will not automatically copy the trades. If the master trader opens a position with leverage equal to or less than 5, the follower will automatically copy the trades that use a pure trading bonus.
- If a follower's copy trading account consists of trading bonus, any funds transferred out from the copy trading account will result in the complete reclaim of the remaining trading bonus.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk. BitMart will do its best to list only high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Article is closed for comments.