The BitMart futures trading bonus is a reward given to users through various marketing activities, promotions, and campaigns.
There are three forms of futures trading bonus: USDT bonus (for contracts settled in USDT), BTC bonus (for contracts settled in BTC), and ETH bonus (for contracts settled in ETH).
Is trading bonus the same as real funds?
No, it is not. Trading bonus is trial funds that are sent to your futures trading account for USDT-margined, BTC-margined, or ETH-margined contracts and are not real funds. This means that these bonus can only be used to trade futures and cannot be transferred to your spot wallet or used for withdrawals. It can only be used for futures trading, not for spot trading.
Any profit (realized PNL) generated from trading bonus can be withdrawn.
How does futures trading bonus work?
Suppose you have received trading bonus issued by the system to you in your USDT contract trading account. You can open positions as if you were using your trading bonus.
If you close a position with a profit, you can keep, transfer, or withdraw the realized profit. However, please note that if you transfer your realized profit out of your futures account, all remaining trading bonus in your futures trading account will be automatically reclaimed by the system.
If you close your position at a loss or are forced to close it, the trading bonus will bear 20% of the losses. The transaction fees incurred for opening and closing the position, and the funding fees during the process of holding the position will be 20% borne by the trading bonus.
If you have your funds and trading bonus in your futures account at the same time, 20% of the fees and losses incurred will be deducted from the trading bonus first.
Rules of Use:
- BitMart reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this program at any time.
- The trading bonus can only be used for trading futures in BitMart.
- You are unable to withdraw your trading bonus. Transferring funds from the futures wallet to the spot wallet will result in the immediate loss of all trading bonus.
- Trading bonus can be used to open and close positions to pay for all fees (including transaction fees, funding fees) and losses, and 20% of the fees and losses will be deducted from the trading bonus and will be valid till 4:00 PM 20 September 2022 (UTC).
- When you hold a position with a trading bonus deposit, the amount of top-up is less than the margin, the withdrawal amount is 0. If you need to withdraw, please close the position first and then proceed to withdraw.
- If we detect any cheating behavior, your account will be disabled.
- BitMart reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amend, change, or cancel the event without prior notice.