To streamline the user experience, BitMart now supports internal transfers between BitMart Accounts. Users can transfer crypto to another BitMart account with no fees and faster confirmations.
The internal transfer is designed for BitMart users who need to transfer crypto assets to another BitMart account. With this function, the transfer between BitMart accounts can be sent through the internal credit system instead of being recorded on the blockchain.
Therefore, an internal transfer can enjoy many benefits such as:
- Zero transaction fees
- Faster credit(s) to the account(s)
- No more waiting for blockchain confirmation
- No minimum transfer amount
How Do You Complete Internal Transfers?
- Click on your account to find the “Assets” page.
- Find the asset you wish to transfer, click "Withdrawal," and select "Send Via Email/Phone/BitMart ID."
- From there, fill out the information on this page and select the account type and information. Double-check to ensure your choices are correct.
- After filling out the information, please click “Withdrawal” to complete the internal transfer. You can find your internal transfer record in Withdraw History and check the transfer details and status.
How Do You Complete Internal Transfers on the BitMart App?
Open the Withdrawal page to search and choose the asset you would like to transfer, then click on the asset and select “Send Via Email/Phone/BitMart ID.”
- You will be directed to the following page. Please fill out all the information. You can choose the account type to input correlated account information. Please make sure your information is correct before proceeding.
- After filling out the information, please click “Confirm” to complete the internal transfer. You can find your internal transfer record in Crypto History under the “Withdrawal” tab, and you can check the transfer details by clicking on the specific transfer.
The BitMart Team
June 6, 2022