To celebrate the launch of BitMart's Internal Transfer Function, we are offering a 0% fee rate on stablecoin spot trading. Users who participate in internal transfers will now enjoy zero transaction fees, while spot traders who focus on stablecoin pairs will enjoy zero trading fees for the next 10 days!
Sign up now to begin transferring, trading, and earning with BitMart.
⏰ Period: June 22, 2022, 12:00 PM to July 02, 2022, 11:59 AM EST
Promotion: Zero fees for Internal Transfer Forever and 0 Trading Fee on Stable Coins for Two Weeks!
- Zero Fees On All Internal Transfers
- Zero Fees For Stablecoin Traders Until July 3rd!
How to Participate:
- If you don’t have a BitMart account, register here
- Click here for the Internal Transfer User Guide
- Click here to begin spot trading NOW
Terms and Conditions:
- The zero-fee rate will automatically apply to the stablecoin trading pairs.
- This promotion is for all Standard Level users. Other users with special fee rates (including but not limited to institutional users, API VIP users, etc.) can not participate in this promotion.
- The combined trading volume will not be counted toward other ongoing promotions.
- All trades we deem “wash trades”* will not count toward this campaign. BitMart reserves the right to freeze any suspicious accounts.
- This activity is only available for unrestricted users. For more information, go to this article.
- BitMart reserves all rights for final determination and explanation of promotional campaigns and rewards distribution.
*Wash trading is a type of market manipulation involving a trader buying and selling an asset to artificially inflate its price. Wash trading is considered illegal in most jurisdictions.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down, and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
June 22, 2022