Dear BitMart Users:
LST Fixed Savings will be available on July 18, 2022 5:00 AM (EDT). Make sure you mark the date and time so you won't miss it!
LST Fixed Savings will offer 15-day/30-day basic financial products in LST.
15-DAY: 120% APY
30-DAY: 130% APY
- User A has subscribed for 1,000 LST with a 30-day lock-up period. After the product matures, the interest earned by user A is 1,000 * 30 * 130% / 365 = 106.8493 LST
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volumes of LST are 120,000 LST for 15-Day product and 130,000 LST for 30-Day product respectively.
What is BitMart Fixed savings?
Fixed savings pays interest on cryptocurrencies deposited during a pre-set duration.
For Fixed Savings, users cannot redeem funds before the pre-set redemption date. The funds will be redeemed automatically on the redemption date, and both the principal and interest will be paid to the spot wallet, with no transfer or redemption fees.
How to use BitMart Fixed savings?
- Users can subscribe within the period with limited volume, first come first served.
- Please make sure there are enough available funds in the account when subscribing. Our system will calculate the interest of the expected return after redemption according to the subscription volume.
- After the successful subscription, our system will change the status of account assets from available to locked. Users can check the details of the assets held on their assets page.
- When the product matures, it will be redeemed automatically, and the principal and investment return will be paid at once. Users can check the balance status in the assets list.
- Annualized interest rate: annualized interest rate refers to the rate of return gained during the investment period of one year;
- Duration: Duration refers to the time when their assets are locked. During this period, the fund is locked and cannot be traded or withdrawn by the user;
- Total amount / Total subscription amount: it refers to the total amount of financial products issued;
- Time of interest accrual: the time of interest (return) accrual after subscription;
- Expected revenue: expected revenue refers to the revenue based on known information if there are no unexpected events happened. The platform calculates the income formula with subscription amount * annualized interest rate * lock-up days / 365.
- Redemption date: the ending date of the investment product when the payback automatically returns to the available balance.
Please Note That...
- Only registered BitMart users can subscribe to the products.
- For this Fixed Savings product, the total available subscription volume of LST is 250,000 LST.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
Thank you for your support!
July 18, 2022